Rainwater Harvesting Module FAQ
1. What is the Principle of Rainwater Harvesting System?
Rainwater will be collected according to the demand of post. The collected rainwater for treatment is to meet the design using the standard system. At present, rainwater harvesting system mostly forms by filtration system, storage system and purifying system.
2. What is the Application of Rainwater Harvesting System?
Mainly apply in rainwater storage and reuse
2. Water filtration system
3. Car parking
4. Ecological shallow trench storage and drainage
5. Residential area
7. Urban road
3. What is the Process of Recycling Technology?
Rainwater pipeline–Sewage pipeline–Rainwater abandon filtration appliance–Rainwater auto filtration—Rainwater collecting module–Disinfection treatment-Water point of use
The initial rainwater goes through multi-channel preprocessing, to guarantee the collected rainwater quality. Use the collecting module for storage to effectively ensure storage water quality, at the mean time, saving space, installing easily, environmental protection and safely. Rainwater could be easily sent to water point of use through the pressure control pump and rainwater controller. At the same time, rain water controller can real-time reaction rainwater tanks water level in order to reach the point of use.
4. What is the Meaning of Rainwater Harvesting?
Leiyuan rainwater harvesting system can achieve excellent result in energy-saving and rainwater emission reduction. Even under drought or emergency conditions (such as fire) water can be preferable. In addition, recycling rainwater can be used as miscellaneous water in life to save water and reduce the cost of water treatment.
5. What is the Status of Domestic Rainwater Utilization?
- In the 1980s, implement the project of rain-collecting and water-saving projects in agriculture water-deficient areas and rural areas.
- In the modern sense of city rainwater utilization development relatively late in our country
- Urban water resources mainly focused on the development of surface water and groundwater resources, while didn’t attach importance to the use of urban rainwater runoff. One the one hand cause waste water, on the other hand, large-sale emissions from rainwater cause flooding. The underground water table level decline year by year, urban water pollution and ecological deterioration.
- More than 400 cities lack water and even severe water shortages.
6. What is Rainwater Harvesting System Module?
- Modules can quickly build different size of rainwater tanks. Excavation and backfill less workload, realize the same day of excavation and backfill
- Module rainwater storage system has the features of short construction term, easy installation, agile combination compared with concrete water pool.
- Module structure rainwater system complete storage water, at the same time, to form a stable unique structure of space to have a strong bearing capacity. Fire escape, packing lot, green space etc. can make above the module rainwater system.
- Modules can be combined into the fast line channel and realize square, roads drainage.
- Modules do not need for heavy lifting and transport equipment.
- In accordance with natural constructing ecological concept storage water doesn’t stink. Products are currently widely used in rapid construction of rainwater tanks, infiltration drainage channel, expressway, rainwater harvesting along the road, parking lot drainage, store water etc.
7. What is the function of Rainwater Harvesting System?
Leiyuan rainwater harvesting system main functions are rainwater collection and rainwater usage. Through collection-deliver-purify-storage-usage to storage and using rainwater, then supply rainwater to landscapes, washing, and underground water source. So as to achieve the target of rainwater comprehensive utilization and water saving. The significant of rainwater harvesting is reducing the possibility of flooding, underground water table decline, rainwater pollution control and improving the city environment. The botanical garden department can take full usage of architecture, road and lake etc. to collect rainwater. And use it for irrigating grassland, landscape water using. Using the water drainage materials, the collected rainwater amount have been increased obviously.
Modern urban rainwater utilization is a multidisciplinary, complex systems engineering, Leiyuan technician Boldly learn advanced experience of rainwater collection and utilization from foreign developed cities ,continuous innovation, established a reasonable and efficient rainwater infiltration and storage of rainwater collection system, insisted on both technical and non-technical measures, local conditions, scientific collecting, storing rational and effective using, established and improve water treatment systems and surface water recharge system, expanding the depth and breadth of rainwater resource utilization, Implementation of urban rainwater collection and utilization of standardization and industrialization, Really put our city into a truly national garden cities, urban landscape, Eco-city, livable city.
8. What is the Impact of Urbanization on Urban Drainage?
When rain fell on the natural land, most of the rain water directly into the ground. Then slowly infiltrate into groundwater or streams and rivers. With the increase of urban construction and artificial paving the ground, cause a lot of ground to be impermeable. We need to equipped with rainwater tanks and related engineering products to draining excess rainwater, which can effectively avoid the ground rain water rain phenomenon occurs, reduce the appearance of storm flood, is an important means to improve and repair the urban water environment.