Dimple Drainage Sheet is using blow molding method to produce high density polyethylene (HDPE) geomembrane, pressed on geomembrane pressure after the special craft the closed swelled the frustum of a cone shape, having a three-dimensional space and some support stiffness, liquid, gas can flow excreted within its plate. This dimples which in spatial structure with certain height can resist long-term high pressure without deformation.
Dimpled Plastic Drainage Sheet to replace the drainage layer pebbles treatment not only save time,effort and energy, saving investment, but also reduce the load of the building. Good Drainage system for normal use and life cycle of civil construction and the building has an important role. Long and short cylindrical waterproof roll sheet and geotextiles to form a drainage system, to form a water seepage, water and drainage systems.
Plastic Drainage Sheet light of its own weight, the roof structure will not increase the load. 100% recycled, not cause secondary pollution to the environment. Loading capacity per square can reach 80 tons weight, suitable for create a variety of landscape.
Dimpled Plastic Drainage Sheet Technical Data:
|Color||Black, White, Blue, Green||Black, White, Blue, Green||Black, White, Blue, Green|
|Vertical Circulating Capacity(cm3/s)||≥6.4||≥12.8||≥13.5|
|Elongation at Break||35%||40%||45%|
|MOQ||One bundle||One bundle||One bundle|
1. Greening project: the garage roof greening, roof garden, vertical greening, football pitches, golf course, etc.
2. Municipal engineering: airport, road embankment, subway, tunnel, landfill, etc.
3. Construction: the upper or lower building foundation, inside and outside the basement wall, floor and roof, roof seepage control and heat insulation layer, etc.
4. Water conservancy project: the reservoir seepage water, reservoir, lake water seepage control, etc.
5. Traffic engineering: highway, railway basement, roadbed, dam and slope protection layer, etc.
Plastic Drainage Sheets
Drainage Plastic Sheeting
Sheet Drainage Systems