Gravel Grids divide a lawn into several sections that bear a certain amount of weight, and reinforce the surface to prevent soil erosion. Gravel Grids are often used in the parking space and drive ways of a parking lot. They adopt reprocessed plastic made of 100% high density polyethylene (HDPE) . The coverage rate of a lawn can be as high as 95% with a bearing capacity of 200 tons/sqm. Meanwhile, Gravel Grids provide a solution to the flaws of cement tiles, and they are applicable in arid and hot regions.
Each Gravel Grid shall be perfectly shaped, and they can be molded into arc or other shapes with universal tools. Alternate permutation on the bottom of Gravel Grids will nicely fixes them on the foundation. If needed, the borders of the lawn can be framed or fixed by fastening nails as a way to avoid possible thermal expansion. A 1-1.5cm crevice shall be intentionally created between every two Gravel Grids.
Made of HDPE, Gravel Grids are environmental friendly, and recyclable, and perfectly combine the lawn with the parking lot. Gravel Grids over pressure resistant, wear resistant, anti-aging, corrosion resistant, so that the quality is improved and investment becomes less; the unique horizontal insertion is time-saving and convenient, and the crevice is adjustable.
- Parking Lots
- Pathways & Driveways
- Golf Course
- Fire Lanes & Access Roads
- Green Spaces & Landscapes
- Playgrounds & Public Spaces
- Equestrian & Livestock Facilities
- Green Roofing
- Grass grids are normally made into honeycomb or mesh in consideration of physics, mechanics principles and aesthetics;
- Every single grid is connected with each other with locks;
- As required by different application, there are grids of different thickness and with/without meshes
Foundation Composition of gravel grid
The roads of many residential communities are bordered with green belts and lawns are usually set on the side of the street. The soil is usually seriously hardened due to lack of management. Grass grids are an answer to this problem. In addition, grass grids are widely applied in fire lanes and parking lots so that these areas can be greened as well, improving the environment and safety level.
1. Packed soil + seed slices + gravels + seed slices + grass grids + mixed nutrient soil
2. Packed soil + gravels + concrete foundation + seed slices + grass grids + mixed nutrient soil
3. Packed soil + gravels + concrete foundation + seed slices + non-woven carpet + grass grids + mixed nutrient soil